SFD extinguishes house fire

January 16, 2013

House fire on the 300 block of Hailey on Tuesday evening (Photo by Pablo Rodriguez)

Members of the Sweetwater Fire Department were called to the 300 block of Hailey Street on Tuesday evening around 6:40 p.m. when an electrical problem caused a fire in a home.
The back portion of the house was burned and the entire house sustained heat and smoke damage. Everyone came out of the home safely.

FRIDAY, AUG. 29 Football Season Openers Family RV Sammy Baugh Classic: Sweet-water varsity hosts...
Grape Creek held a 26-16 halftime lead against Has-kell at halftime of Thurs-day’s opener of the...
Highland’s season open-er against Motley County at Jayton’s Gridiron Classic was cancelled Thursday...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes