SFD extinguishes house fire

January 16, 2013

House fire on the 300 block of Hailey on Tuesday evening (Photo by Pablo Rodriguez)

Members of the Sweetwater Fire Department were called to the 300 block of Hailey Street on Tuesday evening around 6:40 p.m. when an electrical problem caused a fire in a home.
The back portion of the house was burned and the entire house sustained heat and smoke damage. Everyone came out of the home safely.

TUESDAY, SEPT. 2 Cross Country Sweetwater and Roscoe runners at Eula meet (this is the season-...
A Lubbock High defender tries to bring down Sweetwater’s T.C. Huitt in Friday’s opener at the Bowl...
Visiting Blackwell held a 24-12 lead over Sterling City with one quarter left in its season opener...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes