SFD extinguishes house fire

January 16, 2013

House fire on the 300 block of Hailey on Tuesday evening (Photo by Pablo Rodriguez)

Members of the Sweetwater Fire Department were called to the 300 block of Hailey Street on Tuesday evening around 6:40 p.m. when an electrical problem caused a fire in a home.
The back portion of the house was burned and the entire house sustained heat and smoke damage. Everyone came out of the home safely.

Twenty girls participated this past week in a Lady Mustang Softball Camp held at the Jerry Collins...
The Mustang Football Camp will be July 21-23 at Mustang Bowl from 8-11 a.m. for students entering...
The 2015 Sweetwater High School softball team was recently honored by Sweetwater ISD trustees with...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes