SFD extinguishes house fire

January 16, 2013

House fire on the 300 block of Hailey on Tuesday evening (Photo by Pablo Rodriguez)

Members of the Sweetwater Fire Department were called to the 300 block of Hailey Street on Tuesday evening around 6:40 p.m. when an electrical problem caused a fire in a home.
The back portion of the house was burned and the entire house sustained heat and smoke damage. Everyone came out of the home safely.

There was competition at Mustang Bowl on Tuesday at the end of the first day of a three-day...
Sweetwater High School athletes in volleyball and football start practices for the 2015 season on...
Campus Insiders presents 50 reasons why we can't wait for College Football’s return, from high-...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes