Fire consumes unoccupied home

April 11, 2013

Name 
Reporter
List People In The Photo 
Nick Barton

The Sweetwater Fire Department responded to a house fire on the 500 block of Hill Street on Wednesday evening around 8:20 p.m. The home was not occupied at the time and is a total loss. Shown, Nick Barton puts out a hot spot at the house fire.

FRIDAY, AUG. 29 Football Season Openers Family RV Sammy Baugh Classic: Sweet-water varsity hosts...
Grape Creek held a 26-16 halftime lead against Has-kell at halftime of Thurs-day’s opener of the...
Highland’s season open-er against Motley County at Jayton’s Gridiron Classic was cancelled Thursday...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes